High Mountain

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Let me know when you would want a tour. I'll show you the good stuff in there. I've been riding in there for 2 plus years.

Glancing Aft

I'm away in Vermont most of next week, but can swing any night the week of March 17th- March 21st. Daylight savings will have passed by then so hopefully we can get most of the ride in without lights.

lou_b_83

Can you do next week Tuesday (3/11/08). Weather looks good for that day. I could meet you there around 3:15 after work. (doesn't get dark until 6:40)

lou_b_83

I don't have lights.

5:30 is to late for me. I live 60 miles from work (Wayne). I need food by 6 or I get cranky.:D

Glancing Aft

That's too bad. I take it you go into work too early to get a morning ride in then? The place isn't worth a weekend trip either.

J-Dro

Will, I'd like to tag you for a tour of this place sometime. I only work 5-10 mins away. 5:30 is perfect time so whatever day works for you. Also I have lights if that becomes an issue.

Glancing Aft

If I plan it right I could do morning. How long of a ride are we talking?
I was thinking about an hour, but I think with daylight savings next week it's going to be too dark to ride in the morning for a few weeks.

Will, I'd like to tag you for a tour of this place sometime. I only work 5-10 mins away. 5:30 is perfect time so whatever day works for you. Also I have lights if that becomes an issue.
Do you guys want to shoot for 5:30 next Tuesday 3/11? Mike how does that work for you? For those of you that haven't ridden there before there are a lot of steep climbs, so I would recommend a geared bike there (Although my geared bike is out of commission right now so I'll be riding SS).

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I'll try to make it....but things might be busy at work with 2 new machines that we are supposed to start up on Monday...:mad2:

I was planning on riding the geared bike since I don't want to slow you guys down, but if you are going SS I'll do it too. I know I'll have to walk that big climb towards the top of the hill.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Parking Information

Does anyone have the GPS coordinates for the parking area(s)? I would like to add "High Mountain" to the trail directory.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions