High Mountain

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
As for skyline, I never see the point in going there when you can drive 5 min further and get to skylands manor area. Perhaps I too need a new tour of the area.

But as BB once said, why choose between the 2, when you can start at Skyline and go to Ringwood & back or viceversa....best of both worlds :getsome:

JSVKona2006

High Mountain park

I was there just the other day and found most of the trails not to be good riding conditions. One trail had multiple trees down to the point where it couldn't be ridden any further. I also found the trails to be full of loose boulders making it very difficult to ride. Ive hiked these trails several times and never thought about what the riding conditions would be like. Now I know. So rider beware!

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
I was there just the other day and found most of the trails not to be good riding conditions. One trail had multiple trees down to the point where it couldn't be ridden any further. I also found the trails to be full of loose boulders making it very difficult to ride. Ive hiked these trails several times and never thought about what the riding conditions would be like. Now I know. So rider beware!

You hit the wrong trails. Let me know when you would want a tour. I'll show you the goods in there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions