High Mountain

Will is supplying the Belgian White? I'm there!:D

Let's try for Skyline next Tues. I would push for sometime this week but I have a previous engagement in Utah.

It's still not at my local liquor store, but perhaps if is next week I will!

Have fun out in Utah, enjoy all that Pow I'm sure you'll have!

Whats her name and what number wife is it going to be? :rofl:

Her name is Snowbasin and I'm on a powder quest. My wife is cool with it, we have an open relationship.
icon14.gif

new thread??????

I dunno man, I cleaned my bikes this weekend...we might get a snowstorm tonight :hmmm::hmmm:

I am a little under the weather...but it is work that worries me more. I'll pack my bike and hope for the best tomorrow.

new thread??????

I dunno man, I cleaned my bikes this weekend...we might get a snowstorm tonight :hmmm::hmmm:

I am a little under the weather...but it is work that worries me more. I'll pack my bike and hope for the best tomorrow.

I just cleaned my bike this weekend?? You didn't really type that, did you? See what this new road bike has done to you!:rofl:

Yes, its shaping up to be a nice day. 5:30 works for me too at the top of skyline. Who else is in? El Z? MMM? xc? Shaggz?

OK
I'm in 95%, depending on work tomorrow, but safer there at 5.45 :eek:
Johan is in too

All SingleSpeed, right?? :D

u forgot Mr. Aft .....

I'm in. I'll be there around 5:30. Jeff - if you do bring your Raleigh, what pedals to you have (I use time's). Really appreciate the offer - will take good care of your baby. I need to replace my chainring and cog as soon as possible...

For the Skyline ride tomorrow...leaving around 5:30-45, are lights going to be needed? It is pretty dark by 7:30. I am going to try and make it - depends on work but the car will be packed! Seeing as how I have not met any of you before I will be in the grey GTI with a grey IH MKIII.

Dave

I'm in. I'll be there around 5:30. Jeff - if you do bring your Raleigh, what pedals to you have (I use time's). Really appreciate the offer - will take good care of your baby. I need to replace my chainring and cog as soon as possible...

I use Time pedals too, but you need to bring your pedals since my spare pair are in the shop right now. I have a pedal wrench if you need me to bring it.

For the Skyline ride tomorrow...leaving around 5:30-45, are lights going to be needed? It is pretty dark by 7:30. I am going to try and make it - depends on work but the car will be packed! Seeing as how I have not met any of you before I will be in the grey GTI with a grey IH MKIII.

Dave

When in doubt, bring the light. Even if we plan to be back before dark, it only takes one broken chain or whatever to ruin your evening.

I use Time pedals too, but you need to bring your pedals since my spare pair are in the shop right now. I have a pedal wrench if you need me to bring it.

Yes, bring your pedal wrench please. I have a regular wrench I use which works fine, but I might forget it...So I'll leave my bike at home? Thanks again.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions