High Mountain

Lights might not be required tomorrow, but a very good idea. The sun sets around 7 so we should be able to be fairly close to the parking lot by then.

So, still on for 5.30 give or take a couple of mins??????????

I might be screwed, since my wife has the flu and today I had to pick up my kid from daycare, if tomorrow she does not get better then I'm out. I'll post tomorrow.

90% chance I'll be there. The only thing that could screw it up is if I get pulled into a late afternoon meeting at work (like what happened today).

Jeff, bring the SS!!! ;)

Will and I will be ridin' SS....
and my buddy might join us too...he has a Raleigh like yours

I'm off to pack my gear and bike now, hopefully I will be able to make it.

Jeff, bring the SS!!! ;)

Will and I will be ridin' SS....
and my buddy might join us too...he has a Raleigh like yours

I'm off to pack my gear and bike now, hopefully I will be able to make it.

Ehhh I already have my geared bike packed in the car. Next time.

Hello Guys,
I'm interested in the ride. What do you think the trail conditions will be like. How many miles of trail is there at HighMtn?

Hello Guys,
I'm interested in the ride. What do you think the trail conditions will be like. How many miles of trail is there at HighMtn?

Hey Timmy. It will be my 1st time there but I think were talking about 8 miles or so. Not enough for a weekend destination but good for a spin after work. Supposedly there are some decent climbs in there too. C'mon out.

my stuff's all packed and I'm ready to go. I should be rolling in right around 5:30, look for a blue civic. Jeff hit it right with the distance and all. As for the condition, parts of the park drain really well, others not so much, so we'll see when we get there.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions