high mountain ride.

liong71er

yesterday weather was so hot, it's like riding inside giant oven.my original plan on that day is from clifton to ringwood.i've done this route countless time but yesterday was not a good day for that kind of long rides.instead i go to the nearest park: high mountain park. it's in william paterson univ.complex just about 45min rides from where i live.but as always no other soul i see there,....:)

dscn0154vi6.jpg

dscn0155lj5.jpg

top of high mountain,facing nyc sckycraper.

liong71er

hey, that's practictly in your own backyard!
go to entry#5 of william patterson univ.on hamburg turnpike keep going up the hill after you pass stop sign, keep it going until you see a parking lot to your left,go to parking lot and the red trails is on your right,...it's marked on big rocks on the ground.

BiknBen

liong71er said:
dscn0155lj5.jpg

top of high mountain,facing nyc sckycraper.

I was at that spot on 9/11. Yeah that 9/11. I left work and hiked to the top in my work clothes. Had to see it for myself.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
hey, that's practictly in your own backyard!
go to entry#5 of william patterson univ.on hamburg turnpike keep going up the hill after you pass stop sign, keep it going until you see a parking lot to your left,go to parking lot and the red trails is on your right,...it's marked on big rocks on the ground.

Ahh ok. I usually park in the rec center and enter down there. Now I just ride to the trail head on the other end of the Red in Franklin Lakes.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
I was at that spot on 9/11. Yeah that 9/11. I left work and hiked to the top in my work clothes. Had to see it for myself.

On a clear day, the view up there is pretty amazing. I do remember that day being clear and pretty much perfect weather wise.

Engignar

It was a clear day, I remember watching from the cliffs in Hawthorne, in back of that church on Rea Ave. Lion, I'm in that area, if you are ever looking for someone to ride with give me a shout.

liong71er

It was a clear day, I remember watching from the cliffs in Hawthorne, in back of that church on Rea Ave. Lion, I'm in that area, if you are ever looking for someone to ride with give me a shout.

ok,..engignar same to you vice versa!

Top Bottom