High Bridge: NJ’s first professionally built flow trails on public land.

02camaro

Well you’ve got time-
Goal is breaking ground on the new stuff this fall-
But there’s lots to enjoy in the meantime.
how long does a project like this take to complete? is avid trails going to be full time on construction or volunteer when they can like the pump track?

Robin

I'm guessing that they are using/modify the existing trails that were back there (yes there were hidden trails in there)....they were overgrown last year and not maintained so might be like starting over.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how long does a project like this take to complete? is avid trails going to be full time on construction or volunteer when they can like the pump track?
The goal is to begin this Fall, complete by next summer. The project can be phased based on funding.

I'm guessing that they are using/modify the existing trails that were back there (yes there were hidden trails in there)....they were overgrown last year and not maintained so might be like starting over.
And yes, the plan is to make use of existing trails as possible.

02camaro

sweet, i just re-upped my jorba membership if i can spare a little more here and there ill chip more in.

hoping for another mild winter so they can get alot of work done :cool:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hypothetically, if all the funds were collected say tomorrow, how would that affect the timing of the project?
I suspect the proposed timeline would be in place, but paging @Bleeder for confirmation

02camaro

It's happening! Per instagram
Screenshot_20191031-165141_Instagram.jpg

Top Bottom