Hidden Valley

anrothar

entirely thrilled
race course likely. i'll be at ringwood. the beard comes off when i win my first race, no matter what class i enter. but i actually have to be entered in that class. if i race expert and happen to be the first singlespeed(not likely with all the pros in the ss ranks these days) it doesn't count.

xc62701

This was a fun course. Of course I wanted to kill myself by lap 3 on that hill but lap 4 and 5 got better for me. It was much more technical than I thought bombing into the woods and the slalom was a lot of fun. The endo that I did on lap 5 was astounding and ended up breaking my left shifter but eh it was bound to happen at some point. I got 2 years in on it before I killed it. I was happy to finish and placed 2nd in my class. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to Blue Mountain and Ringwood. I'll be visiting this site quite a bit more since Jess recommended I stop by. Hey Jess!!! How did everyone else do?

Ryan H.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Wow, for such a short course, this has become a very long thread.:D I guess the course has impressed more than I originally thought.

I must say, when I finished my race, I looked at the timing clock and saw 5 hours and thirty something minutes, and for a minute I actually thought I could have been out there that long. Between all that climbing and braking with rim brakes, I was toast from toe to pinky.:(

Hey Sean, I give you credit for going into it flat and finishing 3 laps on a ss. Rest up and good luck at Ringwood! I think we may do an extended 8+ mile loop.

pixy

Top Bottom