Hidden Valley MTB Race

M

master

We will be racing this Thursday evening at 6:15 July 17th. Didn't get all of that darn beginner ski hill removed yet but hey isn't the sport called MOUNTAIN biking! I'm going to drag the excavator down there soon and cut a whole new switch back through the woods but it won't be there for the first race. We're also thinking of having some short track events what do you guys think? Come out and discuss over a cold beer after racing!

gt_heller

hi i'll be there to race thursday nite. looking forward to it! i would really like to see a super D race.... might be my true calling!
c ya
gt

M

master

I'll answer the questions the best I can.

Eventually we may race on other days of the week or weekend but for know it's an after work race blast.

The lap is probably 1.5 miles not super technical but has rocks, logs, single and double track and 300 yard climb.

It is open for pre riding but please stop into the lodge to sign a release before you ride. -Thanks!

XC, Short Track, and Super D are all things we can do we just have to add the courses

DownhillR3

It is open for pre riding but please stop into the lodge to sign a release before you ride. -Thanks!

XC, Short Track, and Super D are all things we can do we just have to add the courses

What times will you be up there the next few days or can pre-riding be done whenever during the day?

M

master

You can ride at any time just go into the lodge and sign a liability release. Go to the bar to get one if it is after hours.

DownhillR3

Was the first one to pre-ride this course... we were the test dummies today. It was actually really fun, if I had rode the climbs in the course with fresh legs it would have been much better. Although, it definately needs to be ridden more before the race, so come out and ride it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom