Hidden Valley MTB Race

J

jhollens

Did anyone go ?

Looking for some feedback about the race. I'm gonna try to get there this Thursday for the next race.

M

master

Here's some pictures http://hvcbikerace1.angelfire..com/.

Race went well thought we were going to get hit with rain but we lucked out!
Trails were great

Laps ran just under 10 minutes 7 laps for experts 5 beginner and sport.

Next race we'll start all classes at 6:30 we started to run out of light for the expert/ pro classes.

See you then

VanDbtRiver

looks like i slammin' fun laid back bike race, good pics. i gotta get up there this thurs. how was the beer?

pinkshirtphotos

i just got home from riding the race loop. what a fun trail. that mountain def has some dh potential. start spinning the lifts! i rode it on my rigid mary ss. great flow. im sitting at home now icing my hand because i swat a yellowjacket. (im stupid i know) ill def be riding it more.

gt_heller

the race was very cool! everyone should really try to get up there! the courses was great; very challenging. thanks for the great pics!
c ya next thursday!
greg (team martys)

It was pretty cool, the climb is a beast. I actually don't own a gear small enough to make it comfortably. definitely a good mid-week anaerobic workout...
Hope to see some of you guys there...

gt_heller

hey pinkshirt, if you dont think getting up that hill at race pace is challenging,you belong on a muni (mountain unicycle)
oh yeah, i ride road as well- what are you trying to say!
g

DownhillR3

Yeah the race was fun minus the turnout, missed the start for sport so I stayed and cruised around with the Experts. I think their was a total of 4 of us... yeah hope the turnout will grow, but a fun weeknight event for sure. Course was super dusty that night.

Edit- thanks for the pictures.

Last edited:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
No picture-taking please! I'm reflecting!

Attachments

• DSC02431.JPG
    DSC02431.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 111
Great race last night, that was tough. The course was just wet enough to make it just a little bit tougher and the trails are getting worn in nicely.

Top Bottom