Hiccups

johnbryanpeters

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10485760) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/XF/Template/Templater.php on line 1648

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10485760) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/XF/Error.php on line 1

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mtbnj.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.39 Server at www.mtbnj.com Port 443

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 163840 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/swift_required.php on line 16

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8388608) (tried to allocate 258048 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 86

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.16.1

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Thanks! - i see this in the logs.
Our hosting provider changed a security setting, which triggered this error.

I've set the internet suggested magic, will watch to see if it works.

of course i had a typo in it the first time and sent the site off a cliff. seems to be back.

one piece crank

4:49PM today:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10485760) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/Cache.php on line 79

Patrick

Staff member
4:49PM today:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10485760) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /nfs/c08/h05/mnt/152943/domains/mtbnj.com/html/forum/src/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/Cache.php on line 79

FML

Rusty

I'm officially retired from IT and proof is that I thought I came here to hear about people with hiccups, of which, I had a bad case last night.

In my working days, I would have assumed it was about technology. I have evolved.

Carry on....

Patrick

Staff member
i hate computers.

not to mention that "time" error just started happening again.
it is a probablility thing where it gets worse as time goes on.

i may need to ignore it and put in the old work-around.

Patrick

Staff member
I would either increase memory or delete the security feature.

don't have control at that level.
The security feature is mounting /tmp with the noexec flag. Or the ability to execute random memory.

I think it is a node specific error - i've opened a ticket with our provider.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
don't have control at that level.
The security feature is mounting /tmp with the noexec flag. Or the ability to execute random memory.

I think it is a node specific error - i've opened a ticket with our provider.

your sarcasm meter is off 🤪

Patrick

Staff member
So i heard back from the hosting provider.

they don't believe that it is node specific. 100s of us are not seeing this issue, but a few are, and it comes in clusters.
we will see.

they upped our max memory allocation. will see if that helps.

cheers.

Robin

So i heard back from the hosting provider.

they don't believe that it is node specific. 100s of us are not seeing this issue, but a few are, and it comes in clusters.
we will see.

they upped our max memory allocation. will see if that helps.

cheers.
I got the error page a few times yesterday. I just assumed you broke it and tried again later😃

Patrick

Staff member
Help!

Please open an incognito window (chrome) or private browsing (edge) or whatever your browser does.
login to mtbnj and mess around. See if it is still slow there after the initial couple of pages.

Top Bottom