Hi!

trailrider

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie and I love mountain biking. I'm interested in improving my skills and exploring new trails to ride on. I live in Jamesburg and was wondering if there are any girls in the area interested in meeting up and riding together. I'm also going to try to get to the girl's ride out of Morristown this Saturday morning if anyone's interested in driving up with me. I'm looking forward to the Allaire ride on Tuesday. Can't wait. :)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nut house katie! :D

jamesburg huh? with a name like that, that place MUST be wonderful.

walter

Fourth Party
Welcome to the freak show, actually, I believe Jersey Girl Rides is right in Helmetta, get in touch with her. Hope to see you soon, I'm right down bordentown ave. in South Amboy

NJ Jess

All Girls Day rides

Hello, welcome aboard. We have had a couple of All Girls Day rides which have been quite a success. There will be another one on Sunday at the Blue Mt Fat Tire Festival. We travel to different parks. If you are going to Marty's Reliable ladies mtb ride this Saturday, the "other" Jess will show you really good trails. The also have a Wed ride at lewis morris. Hope to see you on the trails! Smiles, jess

trailrider

Jess, I was going to try and meet you at Hartshorne yesterday. Sorry I couldn't. Hope to meet you soon and thanks for the info! :)

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie and I love mountain biking. I'm interested in improving my skills and exploring new trails to ride on. I live in Jamesburg and was wondering if there are any girls in the area interested in meeting up and riding together. I'm also going to try to get to the girl's ride out of Morristown this Saturday morning if anyone's interested in driving up with me. I'm looking forward to the Allaire ride on Tuesday. Can't wait. :)

I live right next door to Jamesburg in Helmetta, let me know if you would like to ride any time. Thompson Park is small but great for a post-work ride when time is short. Otherwise I am usually at 6Mile or Chimney Rock.

cheers and welcome!

trailrider

I would love to meet up, Jersey Girl! I go to Thompson Park just about every day. An employee at Planetbike in EB just mentioned 6Mile and it sounds like a lot of fun. Where's Chimney Rock? Just let me know when/where you want to ride and I'm there! I'm not sure if I have the experience you do, but I'm psyched for some new challenges and want to make improvements in my riding. I was thinking of going to the ride in Morris tomorrow morning, but let me know if you're interested in going around here at all. I just have to take the bike back to the shop today. It's the second day in a row that I have a flat. The first day was a thorn and who knows this time. I need to get a repair kit since I feel kinda silly going back again for a flat. Anyway, can't wait to hear from you. :)

I would love to meet up, Jersey Girl! I go to Thompson Park just about every day. An employee at Planetbike in EB just mentioned 6Mile and it sounds like a lot of fun. Where's Chimney Rock? Just let me know when/where you want to ride and I'm there! I'm not sure if I have the experience you do, but I'm psyched for some new challenges and want to make improvements in my riding. I was thinking of going to the ride in Morris tomorrow morning, but let me know if you're interested in going around here at all. I just have to take the bike back to the shop today. It's the second day in a row that I have a flat. The first day was a thorn and who knows this time. I need to get a repair kit since I feel kinda silly going back again for a flat. Anyway, can't wait to hear from you. :)

Hi Katie, I work in Warren and plan to ride CR this Wednesday evening around 6 pm. I'd love to show you around, if not CR then we can ride Thompson park at 6:30 pm on Wednesday. I think I am meeting DZM and his son at 6Mile on Tuesday, schedule pending, I'll confirm with a post in the RR&E forum if you want to join up.

PM me if you want my number or email address so we can coordinate.

cheers

Top Bottom