HI! Women's Rides?

S

Stella

Hi everyone,
Im a beginner. This summer I biked at six mile and other places quite a few times and am really getting into this sport! I went to Diablo once. And almost crapped my pants...but had a big smile by the end of the day.
Im looking for women's group rides. Weekends only for now.
Nice and beginner stuff. Can be intermediate too.
I live in Brooklyn and miss nature so going on a ride in the woods is the perfect escape.

NJ Jess

hello there

Great to hear you love riding too. Lots of different rides here on the board. Just keep posting when you want to ride. smiles!

Eileen

Welcome!!!! There's lots of ladies on the board and there are always rides around. We went up to Diablo over the summer - we gotta do it again!!!

S

Stella

Thanks for the welcome,
I think I met you Jess at a JORBA meet a few months ago! My boyfriend and I volunteered there for awhile. He introduced me to this site. Hi's site name's sixseven.

Last edited by a moderator:

sixseven

Thanks for the welcome,
I think I met you Jess at a JORBA meet a few months ago! My boyfriend and I volunteered there for awhile. He introduced me to this site. Hi's site name's sixseven.

She loves me and I love her! That I found someone that can actually tolerate me is a total miracle. She is a ripper on the bike too.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Stelllllaaaa!!!!

Great to meet you!

Pixy, you did see Stella on the trails.
She was in my group when we ran into your group.

Come to think of it, nearly everyone was in RW today!

S

Stella

Stelllllaaaa!!!!

Great to meet you!

Pixy, you did see Stella on the trails.
She was in my group when we ran into your group.

Come to think of it, nearly everyone was in RW today!

Good meeting you too Cyclopath!
Great Sunday morning:p
And thanks for fixing my helmet. Ha Ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom