Hi everyone

tomg

I’m new to the forum and I just got into mountain biking not too long ago. I’ve been riding at Six Mile for the past two months or so on the weekends and now I’m hooked on biking. Just started getting use to the clipless and I’m looking forward to trying my hand at a bike build this winter. Ive meet a bunch of nice people on the trail and hope to meet some more of you at a TM day.

See you later,
Tom

rlb

What's up, this place is pretty cool and the people are friendly. Everyone I bump into at 6 mile has been cool, as I get to know it more I'm really liking it.

sixseven

There is another guy on here that rides at 6 mile, I think clipless too. Could be a coincidence. I just use the site to plot good bowhunting times.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard...
yes it is quite addictive the more you ride the more you want to ride..... well you get it..:)

N

NiceIrishGirl

Welcome

Welcome TOMG. I'm a newbie to this as well. Addictive....yes.
The first thing I think of when I wake up in the mornings is getting on my bike.
Cheers!:D

Michele

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Often when i walk by my bike in my apartment i stop and take a few sips of beer and stare at it for a while. And i've had the same bike for over 2 years.

Top Bottom