Hi Everyone! I just signed up...

RockySlayer

Hello Everyone,

I just signed up to this sight and it looks to be well established.

For those of you who went riding this passed Saturday (12/6) at Allaire State Park, I rode with the large group of 23 or so. I was the one with the Rocky Mountain Slayer who's chain broke... lol. That was a great ride and definitely a work out for me; but hey, no pain no gain, right?

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi and I hope to see you all out in the trails again soon!

Thanks,
RockySlayer

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the happiest place since shaved yak day.

rocky slayer...hmm...there's a joke in there. i know it.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I missed shaved yak day?
Bummer.

Welcome to Mayhem, RockySlayer.
I see you've met the bored of directors.
The mayor and the chief of poll dancers should be around soon.

N

NiceIrishGirl

Welcome

Welcome Rocky. I rode with this group for the first time on 12/6 as well. I was the redhead who couldn't breathe. :eek:
I'm new to this, but Allaire is my new favorite place to ride.

Welcome to the site, you'll find all the info and advice you could ever want. And lots of stuff you probably don't want....but it's all fun!!

Hope to ride with you again sometime.

RockySlayer

welcome to the happiest place since shaved yak day.

rocky slayer...hmm...there's a joke in there. i know it.

There's no joke... I ride a Rocky Mountain - Slayer 50 so i just went with that name... Although, it could be interpreted as conquering rocky terrain! :) There's a nice rocky trail at Hartshorne that I like to ride; gives the suspension a nice work out. I was riding there today with a few buddies and we found some new log-stacles (got the word from gt2brew) that were built up. Good job to the ones who put them up; they are great!

Top Bottom