Hi Everybody

KiteCrasher

I was looking for a sport I could do when the wind wasn’t blowing and I couldn’t kitesurf,,, so I tried Mtg biking,,, Big Mistake because now I’m hooked. Just pick up a Rush and now I’m looking for riders to tag along with, who wouldn’t mind showing me the ropes of riding in NJ.

Thanks

Jeff

Piscataway

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse jeff. :D

lots of good folks around here willing to help out.

walter

Fourth Party
Welcome aboard Jeff, there are plenty of us central jersey folks floating around this site, stay tuned.

NJ Jess

Hey there!

Where do you Kitesurf? I have a Dakine, but I can't say I've played with it since Hawaii,....and when I also got hooked on the mtb bug! Hope to ride or "jump" wit ya. I'll pm a friend in Pscat to ride wit ya. Smiles, jess

KiteCrasher

NJ Jess, I usually kitesurf at Sandy Hook, Lakes Bay or LBI, when there is wind above 12 knots which is not often.

Wobbegong

I hoping to head out of the soccer club parking lot around 6 tonight with a friend of mine, If you need a guide your welcome to ride with us. We'll ride an even pace social ride, nothing brutal. Look for my white Pickup truck.

Wobbegong

Good job tonight KiteCrasher! Hope you enjoyed the ride.

Conditions were nice and dry with lots of traction. A few flat tires on the Mary slowed us down a couple of times, causing us to run out of daylight on the way back. We rode by the power of the force for the last 15 minutes.

KiteCrasher

It was a great ride,,, I hope I didn't slow you guys down to much.

Thanks for the advise about the tick check,, I found two on my legs,, pesky buggers.

Can't wait for the next ride.

Thanks again
Jeff

J

joanqs

fellow wind lover..

thought i would say hello kitecrasher. i haven't done much kiteboarding but am an avid windsurfer and also love my mountain bike. my favorite summer day: ...mountain bike in the morning..head to sandy hook for late day thermals.yum...:D

Wobbegong

It was a great ride,,, I hope I didn't slow you guys down to much.

Thanks for the advise about the tick check,, I found two on my legs,, pesky buggers.

Can't wait for the next ride.

Thanks again
Jeff

You did fine. The speed will come it time, keep at it!!!

Top Bottom