Hi all!

Oreo

I recently started posting here and thought I'd introduce myself, I moved to Ringwood 3 yrs ago from Yonkers Ny.Most of my riding is in Weschester County (Blue, Graham and Sprain) and still ride there with the WMBA crew, but since Im now 5 min away from Shep's Lake, I thought I'll explore my backyard first, thanks for the updated Ringwood map :) I also ride road, I actually prefer road if im by myself. Hoping to hook up with some group rides. See in the trails!

Alex

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Alex. Welcome.

PS. Jake is gay (it's a pink thing maybe).

Shaggz

A strong 7
I recently started posting here and thought I'd introduce myself, I moved to Ringwood 3 yrs ago from Yonkers Ny.Most of my riding is in Weschester County (Blue, Graham and Sprain) and still ride there with the WMBA crew, but since Im now 5 min away from Shep's Lake, I thought I'll explore my backyard first, thanks for the updated Ringwood map :) I also ride road, I actually prefer road if im by myself. Hoping to hook up with some group rides. See in the trails!

Alex

welcome to the site, and thanks for posting the videos.

jake is on acid

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Welcome

Glad you're here to partake in the NJ singletrack goodness.

Jake is the guy behind the guy behind the guy. (I have no idea who Jake is, either.)

Glancing Aft

welcome aboard, I've been loving your videos. I'm a Ringwood native (live in morris county now) but still ride up there alot, so if you ever need a guide, let me know.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
let's leave jake outta this. besides, norm and steve are the ones that are wearing the matchy-matchy ballerina suits. :D

Top Bottom