Hey.....

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Hey folks let me intro.myself,my name is Tony and im 40 yrs old,i I have a young son,i have been riding like you guys since i was a kid,starting with my first Ross Apollo, i didnt get into mtn biking till a good friend of mine rolled up to my folks house with his Trek on top and said"Want to go mtn biking with us" and that was it,i was hooked.I have been working in a bike shop for a long time and if i didnt work there i think i would have lost my mind, i dig working and being around bikes and the whole culture.I like riding xc, downhill,road,and some park but now im into the whole 29er ss thing (thanks gary) i look foward to talking to you guys and maybe ride with you too.be well Tony D

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Ha!

i didnt get into mtn biking till a good friend of mine rolled up to my folks house with his Trek on top and said"Want to go mtn biking with us" and that was it,i was hooked.
Boy, did that guy start something or what?!?:D

Welcome to the board, my brother.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Tony, I'll assume it is you from Bike N Gear. I think I'll be seeing you sooner than later.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey tony-
welcome to the nut house. :D

and yet another sweet sister mary joins the crew!

J-Dro

Tony, A couple of months ago, you gave me the best idea for chainstay protector. You sent me to Radio Shack for some cable wrap. Brilliant!:D

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Jeff thats great! The cable wrap works great its not to heavy and it will protect the frame from any chain slap.im glad it worked for ya.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome my friend

There goes the neighborhood! I guess they let anyone join these forums. :D Welcome Tony.

Top Bottom