Hey this is Airjocks!!!

When changing the topic...you start a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum. That way others will be able to find it when searching and not have to ask again.

...and roadies suck!

sorry restarted a new thread.....

yea I'd like learning trails to be able to do chimney rock, my girl says we should just keep doig chimney rock..I guess that makes sense.but I really don't want to DIE!!!! I'm 42, and still kind of act like I'm 20...have had a desk job and have to drive to see clients, and the past few years have taken a toll, so I'm a bit out of shape.... we've been very active this summer though, biking, canoing, hiking, camping.

Ok, so then you still need a challenge. Six Mile, Allaire, and Clayton are your easiest while still being mountain bike trails and fun.

Then Hartshorne is pretty smooth but hilly. Kittatiny is a good intro to rocks and probably the place to best go before Chimney Rock.

If you live real close to CR, then your girl is right, you should just keep going there. If you like rocks you can get yourself some pads and feel a lot safer and bolder. If you tagged along with a patient and experienced rider you would grasp a place like CR in no time. The place just really requires you pedal no matter what your going over or through.

sorry no, she's an only child!

Thanks for the info on the trails!!!

Back
Top Bottom