hey there

JxxD367

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to spending a lot of time hitting the trails this spring. I'm usually a pretty busy college student, but lucked out with a light load this semester so I will have plenty of time to bike. I don't own anything special, just a trek 3700.
So yea, I'm looking forward to spending some time on these forums and learning some more about mountain biking in the best damn state in America!

Last edited:

secondspeed02

Morristown the mecca of biking

Welcome to the site.. Oh yea I'm just minutes from Morristown, and my spot is Lewis Morris park but this is New jersey so theres planty of riding areas. This Spring - Fall is going to be great www.Jorba.org are hosting group fun rides to try out a new park or just new loop.. peace
Evan

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking forward to spending a lot of time hitting the trails this spring. I'm usually a pretty busy college student, but lucked out with a light load this semester so I will have plenty of time to bike. I don't own anything special, just a trek 3700.
So yea, I'm looking forward to spending some time on these forums and learning some more about mountain biking in the best damn state in America!

Top Bottom