Hey there- "new" to MTBNJ from MTBR

Molasses

Hey all:

If you post on the MTBR side you may recognize my posting name but thought I would say hi over to the NJ specific site. I hope the winter is treating you all great (not getting too fat like I am) and you are looking forward to a great season in 2007.

Dennis

S

Stan LeCupp

Hey Dennis

Good to see you over here. Winters bumming me out a little lately. I haven't rode for about 6 weeks. I getting slower and fatter everyday. Definitely looking forward to the 2007 season though. Hope to see you on the trails!

Alex

The Rose

Hey MOlasses, winter has actually been pretty good at Allaire. Haven't missed too many weekends yet.

J-Dro

Hey Dennis. Welcome.

Alex, why the hiatus? The weather shouldn't have kept you off the bike for 6 weeks. What gives?

S

Stan LeCupp

Hey Dennis. Welcome.

Alex, why the hiatus? The weather shouldn't have kept you off the bike for 6 weeks. What gives?

Well I rode a lot this season so I was looking forward to a break. Then I sent my fork to fox to be repaired (took over a month). Got it back now so I hoping to be back on the trails when the weather isn't too cold. Really missing riding right now though just not too motivated in the cold weather.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Greetings and Salutations.

You might find things slightly more friendly yet sarcastic on this forum vs. the other.

Perhaps since many of us actually see each other outside the virtual world we must then behave in a more civilized manner.

Have you been to 6mi this fall? We have been busy..:)

J-

walter

Fourth Party
Greetings and Salutations.

You might find things slightly more friendly yet sarcastic on this forum vs. the other.

Perhaps since many of us actually see each other outside the virtual world we must then behave in a more civilized manner.

Have you been to 6mi this fall? We have been busy..:)

J-

Well said, even though I would prefer to be just as much of a jackass in person as I am here

Dennis, welcome to the dark side, Im sure you will find it a bit more enjoyable and personal here, meaning like Jdog said, alot of us can put faces to the names.

Hey J, you guys are doing great work over at 6m, I was telling Fred, every time Im there, its different and better, thank you and keep up the good work

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse. :D

might want to keep it low that you take those spin classes.

Top Bottom