Hey Spence...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no freakin' way! full squish?

jeezus, i need to get me one of them money trees.

Wobbegong

Crap, I'm confused. Did Ventana and Moots join forces or something?

Ventana has been making rear triangles for some of their full suspension stuff for a while, even has the ventana logo. Ventana also does this for a few other makers. Super stiff, amazing quality and works well.

Last edited:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Crap, I'm confused. Did Ventana and Moots join forces or something?

I am pretty sure,(from the hints) that I demo'ed one of these at Kenda fest and,..WOW! Our friend Dale tried the 29er model and half way down the back side of Jimmney Peak, he was overheard saying " I am selling this bike, that bike, and my boat, to get one of these."

The Kalmyk

I am pretty sure,(from the hints) that I demo'ed one of these at Kenda fest and,..WOW! Our friend Dale tried the 29er model and half way down the back side of Jimmney Peak, he was overheard saying " I am selling this bike, that bike, and my boat, to get one of these."

Dale is good people and yes he is very fond of the bike...

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Sick frame, had it in my hands and immediately had a "punch Jdog and run away fast" sensation. Then Spence literally made out with the frame and ruined it for me.

Good luck with it man, going to be a sick ride

The Kalmyk

Is Halters a Moots dealer now?:hmmm:

Halter's also sells these sick ass bikes made bye a company called Seven;). Would have been choice numero uno but I wanted full suspension 29er. As I'm sure you already know their full suspension uses the Maverick rear which doesn't LOOK right with a 29 inch wheel. It would make a great 69er though.

Last edited:

Ian F

That Moots looks nice.

FWIW, Seven did make a 29'er Duo Lux. A friend of mine apparently got the last one. Unfortuantely, she's not rushing to build it up as a really bad leg injury has her off her mtn bikes for awhile... :(

Coincidentally, her last name is Spence... :rolleyes: ...although our nick-name for her is Spendz because of how she used to buy and sell bikes over the years... :p Over the past few years, she's become a total 29'er convert - has 4 of them.

Top Bottom