Hey Now

• Thread starter Roger De Vlaeminck (RDV)
  • Start date
R

Roger De Vlaeminck (RDV)

I came upon this site after following a fellow mtbnj.com rider around the sussex course. This is a great site and I am stoked to have found it. I spend some time riding the roads of sussex and orange county and race the sussex cyxloxross races at least onece a year.

I am from Syracuse, NY, where the wind don't blow so strange.

Cat IV road and Cat III cross. This year I will be racing XC and CX with some early season cold weather road racing in the mix.

With the in-laws living in Sussex county this site will be a valuable resource to racing mountain bikes and getting out on the trails.

Though this season is winding down, I plan on being at Phillips River CX and then the spring mountain bike races in the sport category.

Cheers,
Jason

R

Roger De Vlaeminck (RDV)

Thank you

hello and welcome once again. I now do got more -- with regards to your screen name. I had to wiki it. Pretty aspirational

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_De_Vlaeminck

I was watching A Sunday in Hell when I joined. Great name and he raced for Brooklyn at the time. He is a hero of mine for sure. It is a great name and one that I will have to learn to remember how to spell in order to log in. Should have went with Sven Nys.

Anyways, great site and should provide a lotof info for mountain biking in NJ. I spend a lot of time in Vernon at the in-laws and have the hall pass to get out on the bike when I am there.

Cheers,
Jason

CrossAddict

the VTC

Anyways, great site and should provide a lotof info for mountain biking in NJ. I spend a lot of time in Vernon at the in-laws and have the hall pass to get out on the bike when I am there.

Cheers,
Jason

When in town, you've got to hook up with the VTC (Vernon Training Camp) Search us out on facebook groups. Peace.

-Roger Foco

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hello Welcome...seems to be a running joke but thats all I got :)

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Welcome!

Had a great time a great time racing with you at Sussex CX #1, and I'm stoked that you're digging the site. Lots of good people and discussion on here, it's great to have you joining in!

Top Bottom