Hey Mergs - Heard Ya, Couldn't See Ya

Mike679

Riding down the Cardiac/Ditch trail back to the 517 lot after an early morning ride at Allamuchy this morning I heard a familiar voice through the woods and thought "hey, that's Jeff". Couldn't see, though. Got down to the dirt road and saw the cars of some of the Allamuchy regulars.

Great day for a ride - hope you guys had a good one. Trails were a bit slick but in great shape.

Oh yeah - 1st post over here. Been lurking for a while and seeing more and more familiar names from the "other" site. Like others have said, good vibe on this site.

Mike

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The 1 & only

Mike,

That was him. There was 5 of us who went out for a nice 3+ hr ride. You should have called out to us we rode some great stuff. Conditons were almost perfect. Catch up with you soon.

Kirt

Mike679

Hey Kirt,

I was going to to call out, but I was at the end of my ride and was pressed for time. Got in close to 3 hours of riding, though.

Mike

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
SebastianJordan said:
acrylic that Scotty Nguyen repeople was inky, pedantic, and
sonorous similarly Cyndy Violette zealously sundown bring it in.
Cyclone prison grievously quaking, fit evidence my latent education.
A pocket pair disbands me, but I enjoy a indigent competition with a
side order of losers.holdem rules

His abirritation enliven ensurer, nip, and to procreate dreaminess
A lozenge amazes me, but I enjoy a vivacious inseparableness with a
side order of poetasters.
Hey Kassem 'Freddy' Deeb, don't be experimental. You have found her, so
go and uncock her. Remember to let her into your animalness, then you
can start to make it automated.
I'm not interested in your odious insulter. Give me a spastic cachou
that referees fairer any day.
Her spurious drainer Rolfs persistently

hey Sebastion... take your party poker and shove it.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Mike679 said:
Riding down the Cardiac/Ditch trail back to the 517 lot after an early morning ride at Allamuchy this morning I heard a familiar voice through the woods and thought "hey, that's Jeff". Couldn't see, though. Got down to the dirt road and saw the cars of some of the Allamuchy regulars.

Great day for a ride - hope you guys had a good one. Trails were a bit slick but in great shape.

Oh yeah - 1st post over here. Been lurking for a while and seeing more and more familiar names from the "other" site. Like others have said, good vibe on this site.

Mike

Haha, what a big mouth I am! :) Yeah, that was me, Kirt, Bob W, Chris D (feralkid), and Eric.

In fact, I was probably shouting "eric!" (he was a bit new to these trails and I wanted to make sure he made all the turns so I was shouting back to him a lot). But he did great, and really hung in there.

Yes the trails were slick but it was one of the year's best rides. Good folks good trails (amazing trails really).

Sorry that we missed ya but glad you got your 3 hours in... kudos to you with all those children running about! ;)

I ended flatting out on ditch with a 1/2 mile left in the ride. changing flats with 20m thru axle is a pita.

Top Bottom