Hey Girls! We're over the hump!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Today is February 1 ! Spring riding is not too far away. Let's get some all girls rides going this year. Post up your thoughts on where you would like to ride and what level.

ellen
:) :) :)

rocknrollgirl

hmmm...

With all the snow on the ground, I am not feelin' over the hump today...I was just taking a big Ho Hum sigh sitting here at my desk. I like riding in the snow, but I think the trails are probably pretty messy right now.

I guess I just got spoiled.

Anyway, I digress...I would love to meet up for some rides. I would like to have some mid level stuff, and some harder stuff.

I know some of you guys are racing H2H again this year. I have committed to off road tri's this season, and some of the venues are going to be tough. I would love to get out and ride with you all.

Big Sigh...thinking melty thoughts....melt, melt, melt.....

Ruth

NJ Jess

ride calendar

Hi there! I'm very excited about this years riding and racing schedule. I am currently typing it up as the different race series post their dates. Hopefully I will have it up this Saturday. We are also planning on a few All Girls Day rides the day before the Campmor H2H race on the race course itself. That way, newbies can experience it the day before and practice with some sport and expert female racers. Even if you don't race, it would be interesting to learn different parks and meet new people. Hope to ride with you guys soon, Jess

Eileen

We are also planning on a few All Girls Day rides the day before the Campmor H2H race on the race course itself. That way, newbies can experience it the day before and practice with some sport and expert female racers.

Sounds great :D I'm really excited about this upcomming season. Being able to preride the course is awesome.

For now, its time to snowboard :cool:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Race Calendar

This year, the Campmor H2H series will have classes for women in ages 34 and under and 35 plus for Beginner, Sport and Expert. Plus there will be a beginner junior class as well as sport and expert single-speed classes.

It's all wide open, so don't be afraind to jump in and join the fun. Great place to meet more female riders, test your abilities and explore new trails. Schedule is set:

Race 1: 05.06.2007 - Wawayanda Spring Cleaning - Wawayanda State Park, Hewitt, NJ www.blackbearcycling.com

Race 2: 06.03.2007 - Stewart Challenge - Newburgh, NY www.darkhorsecycles.com

Race 3: 06.24.2007 - 12th Annual Bulldog Rump (NJSC/AMBC races) - Kittatinny State Park, Andover, NJ www.teambulldog.com

Race 4: 07.08.2007 - Darkhorse Gallop, Presented by Darkhorse Cycle - Stewart State Forest, NY www.darkhorsecycles.com

Race 5: 07.15.2007 - Lewis Morris Challenge, Lewis Morris Park, Mendham, NJ www.martysreliable.com

Race 6: 09.09.2007 - The Chain Stretcher, Blue Mountain, Peekskill, NY - promoted by www.wmba.org

Race 7: 09.23.2007 - Helen Back Hidden Valley, Hidden Valley Ski Area, Vernon, NJ - promoted by www.towncycle.com

Race 8: 09.30.2007 - Tymor Park Challenge, Tymor Park, LaGrangeville, NY - promoted by www.bikeway.com

Race 9: 10.14.2007 - H2H Finals - Ringwood Fall Classic, Ringwood State Park, Ringwood, NJ - promoted by www.rvccmtb.com

Hope to see some of you out there racing or on one of the pre-rides.

Ellen

:)

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
For anyone wanting to test their endurance, check out the ultra endurance calendar:

http://www.ride424.com/calendar.php

Some favorites are:

08 04 07 - Wilderness 101

08 12 07 - Darkhorse 40

08 25 07 – 24 Hours of Allamuchy

09 02 07 – Shenandoah

10 06 07 – All-a-muchy ??

Last edited:

DD-

Girl's rides

Hey Girls -

I'd be interested in doing some all-girl type rides this season...

Jess's suggestion of riding the day before some of the Campmor H2H races seems like a really good idea. Also - any thoughts on a girl's skill's clinic? Perhaps combining that with a ride? It's always good to get new tips on how to handle some of the technical challenges :)

Dawn

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
OK girls .... Go ahead and plan on some all girl pre-rides the day before the Campmor H2H races. I plan to lead the first four along with Team Campmor girls. It should be real fun! :D Jess and I will post it up here before the events.

Stay Warm!!!
Ellen
Team Campmor

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Ok girls, there has been a race added to the schedule. Please check the schedule. I have updated it.

:)

Top Bottom