Hey everyone, I'm not dead

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
HELLO. I'm making my once a year check in to let my friends from Mtbnj know I'm not deceased lol.

Well as some of you remember a few years back I had some medical issues and found out through many tests that I had MS. Well where as most people with the disease condemn themselves I went completely in the other direction. I've been working out like crazy and eating well and just basically taking amazing care of myself. Keeping this state of mind and well being has done great things for me and the MS. My strength is incredible now and I feel fantastic!

I'm looking forward to getting down there this summer and riding with you all!

A little before and after(giving the finger to the stubborn belly fat)
22d8b452.jpg

I promise I'm not on steroids, lol
5cda5152.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sup fag. You appear to be turning into an angry dwarf-troll in that side-by-side pic. Good job tho. Much better than the spotted doughboy look you were sporting previously.

Forgive my tone but I need to get a year of insults in with a few sentences.

walter

Fourth Party
some one has been saying their prayers and taking their vitamins like a good little hulkster! Looking good bro, hope you get down here soon.

walter

Fourth Party
Oh Walter..... Still live in NJ huh? Damn. Maybe I won't come down.

thats OK, ever since I saw that video of you at that show and the kid in the skinny jeans was spin kickin you into the corner, my feelings about you have changed.

Hows your folks?:D

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
You look awesome for a painted guy.

The only way to deal with MS is to kick it's ass and I'd say you're the right guy for the job. Keep kicking it bro!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude glad to see you are still amongst the living by all means come on down for rides...

Rogers

Looking good MIGS. Stay focused and positive. It would be awesome if you could make it down here to ride this summer. If you can just hit up the 501 crew.

Rogers

Wow word travels fast. Not really retired. Retired from a big corporate accounting career if I can pull it off. I'm attempting a career change. :hmmm:

Top Bottom