Hey all

wclambjr

New to the site. I've been riding two wheels all my life but the one's with the motors. Took this up as the running is tearin' my ankles up, and this is more fun! Looking for some good trails, and advise. Keep the rubber side down.

fiftyfixe

Welcome

Looking for some good trails, and advise.

Hi welcome aboard.

Have you been to Claton? It's about 20 minuets away. Nice fast rolling hills. Not real technical. Allaire has some nice fast single track, fairly flat but drains well after it rains it's about a half hour away. Not very technical ether.

wclambjr

Hi welcome aboard.

Have you been to Claton? It's about 20 minuets away. Nice fast rolling hills. Not real technical. Allaire has some nice fast single track, fairly flat but drains well after it rains it's about a half hour away. Not very technical ether.

Haven't been too far yet. Been riding the trails around the pines. VERY sandy. They marked some trails last week for some enduro poker run that I've been following. Trying to get used to the egg beaters and getting my foot out, without falling on my face.

Once I get more experience, I'll start rackin' the bike to new places. I've been riding motorcycles all my life, and having a newb is ok, but sometimes it's a pain with inexperienced riders. Thanks for the welcome!!!

fiftyfixe

Haven't been too far yet. Been riding the trails around the pines. VERY sandy. They marked some trails last week for some enduro poker run that I've been following. Trying to get used to the egg beaters and getting my foot out, without falling on my face.

Once I get more experience, I'll start rackin' the bike to new places. I've been riding motorcycles all my life, and having a newb is ok, but sometimes it's a pain with inexperienced riders. Thanks for the welcome!!!

You should take a look at Clayton. It's fast hard pack, not technical, just hills. I live in Browns Mills and can show you around some Saturday if you want. Just PM me and we can set something up. As for Allaire the Tuesday night ride is designed for beginning riders like you to come out and ride and get used to riding with a group and not have to worry about who there holding. It's at 6:00PM Tuesdays. You may also want to consider attending the skills clinic coming up in July.

wclambjr

You should take a look at Clayton. It's fast hard pack, not technical, just hills. I live in Browns Mills and can show you around some Saturday if you want. Just PM me and we can set something up. As for Allaire the Tuesday night ride is designed for beginning riders like you to come out and ride and get used to riding with a group and not have to worry about who there holding. It's at 6:00PM Tuesdays. You may also want to consider attending the skills clinic coming up in July.

I'd like to do a Tuesday thing, but I work in Philly. It's cutting it close. I guess I would have to take the bike to work kinda thing.

fiftyfixe

I'd like to do a Tuesday thing, but I work in Philly. It's cutting it close. I guess I would have to take the bike to work kinda thing.

How close? They don't usually get started at 6:00 normally it's a quarter after. If they know you are coming they will wait. What time do you think you can get there?

Where in the Pines have you been riding? I love riding in the Pines.

wclambjr

How close? They don't usually get started at 6:00 normally it's a quarter after. If they know you are coming they will wait. What time do you think you can get there?

Where in the Pines have you been riding? I love riding in the Pines.

IF I leave Philly at 4:30 and drive toward 195....That's cutting it close to 6. I will plan a Tuesday, and post accordingly.

I found some trails down off Spring Lake, before it hits 50mph zone. I take the last street, Tecumseh heading west, and in the corner is quad trails. I stay off the sandy wide trail as it's impossible to ride. I got lost last week, and lost my sense of direction. Made it out ok...obviously. Wife tells me not to go in the woods, but I hear...go ahead.

Top Bottom