Hey all...

xc62701

I've been lurking on MTBR for a while and I was persuaded to stop by mtbnj by Jess as we were chatting at the Hidden Valley race yesterday. Looking forward to sharing some good info and seeing what's going on in the region :)

Ryan H.

NJ Jess

Whatz UP!

Great to see you key on over. It's nice to have racing riding buddies on the boards. Congrads on your podium! See you at Blue Mt! Jess

xc62701

Yea I managed to find my way over here. Seems like another great way to share some info. I was proud to earn that podium spot. Best finish in the series so far. Hopefully more podiums to come. Congrats on your podium as well :)

Hopefully my bike will be ready for next week, I snapped my left shifter on a sweet endo and it "should" be ready by then. I might have to borrow my roomates bike to ride at Blue. I'll definetly be there though. I'll be riding Blue Mountain this week for a preride. Who was that guy I should try to hook up with? Roger?

Ryan H.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Welcome Ryan H , and congratulations on your 2nd place finish. Are you the same Ryan H that came to trail maintenance at Ringwood on Saturday ??

If so, thanks for helping out. It seems like going to trail maintenance makes you a stronger racer :rolleyes: I couldn't make it Saturday, but saw your name when doing the paperwork for Art. Anyway, I can't wait to get up there and see what you all did.:)

Hope to see you and all the smiley faced racers at Blue Mt. :D

pixy
(Art's wife)

xc62701

pixychick said:
Welcome Ryan H , and congratulations on your 2nd place finish. Are you the same Ryan H that came to trail maintenance at Ringwood on Saturday ??

If so, thanks for helping out. It seems like going to trail maintenance makes you a stronger racer :rolleyes: I couldn't make it Saturday, but saw your name when doing the paperwork for Art. Anyway, I can't wait to get up there and see what you all did.:)

Hope to see you and all the smiley faced racers at Blue Mt. :D

pixy
(Art's wife)

That would be me. No problem helping out. It was a good time and we got a lot of work done. I'll be back to do more maintenance on the 7th. I'll be up there all next week riding the course and working that new section in :)

Ryan H.

Top Bottom