hey all, awesome site

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Wow, a site without all the negative bs. Awesome job guys and that'll be all the vulgarity out of me I promise. I'm glad to see the New Jersey riding community staying in contact. In the future, I'd love to get some group rides going with ya all. As the name suggests, I work at town cycle. Lots of ya already know me. If ya don't, my name is Pete and always up for a ride in northern new jersey. Ride on boys and gals!!!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
hey Pete! Welcome aboard.

Folks, Pete is my wrench and all around good guy. If you ever want a tour of the parks up "our way", Pete is the man.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
no Mergs, you the man. Hey, we should get together again and check out Jungle Habitat before the snow hits.

TonyC

Pete,
Welcome. Glad to see so many great people joining the Board.
I hope to meet all of you for a group ride someday.
Tony

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
yup, that's me Jess. Town Cycle Pete. Yeah, I was outnumbered by all you women that night.

xc62701

TownCycleBoy said:
Wow, a site without all the negative bs. Awesome job guys and that'll be all the vulgarity out of me I promise. I'm glad to see the New Jersey riding community staying in contact. In the future, I'd love to get some group rides going with ya all. As the name suggests, I work at town cycle. Lots of ya already know me. If ya don't, my name is Pete and always up for a ride in northern new jersey. Ride on boys and gals!!!

Oh great here goes the neighborhood...I guess they let anybody in here ;-)Pete's my wrench and homeboy. What's up Pete! Is the Zig all tuned up for me yet? MMMMMmmmmm Zig...

Ryan H.

Top Bottom