Hermosa tours in Endurance News!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i just got my latest issue of endurance news from hammer nutrition and as i'm flipping though an article caught my eye. it's a whole write up on hermosa tours by the folks at hammer nutrition, who have partnered with matt. i have to admit, it was a cool feeling to see those guys in there and also have them as a partner of mtbnj.com.

anyway, i probably know more about hermosa then most of you folks but i have to admit that even i learned something: this is a unique experience among bike tours. from what the article said, these guys really provide a first class experience which is something that isn't found with other tours. it really is a unique experience and to have the folks at hammer on board with them, well, to me that speaks volumes.

for those of you considering booking a tour, i urge you to get your hands on a copy of the article and give it a read.

Hermosa

Thanks, Jake. We're long time Hammer supporters and we're psyched to be hooked up with them. The Hammer Singletrack Camps will be posted on Hammer's site soon, but here they are on ours:

Hammer Singletrack Camp - Durango

Hammer Singletrack Camp - SoCal

I'm just hopin' for a full MTBNJ.com Gooseberry Trip. After following this site for a few months I'd really like to meet folks and get some riding in with you all. I really get a kick out of some of these threads!

Matt

Top Bottom