Here we go again

Tony13

Hey everyone. Tony from Bayville here. After a long break ( about 3 years) I'm back. A lot has changed since I was gone, Titec is out of business and Geax tires are now Vittoria and Kenda has scaled back their tire offerings to only a handful of designs. So I'll be on the forums trying to catch up with it all. See you guys in the woods.

Tony13

Yeah, been a while right? Pretty sure the last time I saw you was at Dirt Fest 3 or 4 years ago?

Tony13

Whatever meager skills I had have degraded to nothing, but absolutely. I'll hook up with you guys soon.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Tony just the other day I was just telling the story about the allaire fire road ice run you pulled off. Mad skills! Maybe MF wants to chime in on how slippery it was for him.

Frank

Sasquatch
Tony just the other day I was just telling the story about the allaire fire road ice run you pulled off. Mad skills! Maybe MF wants to chime in on how slippery it was for him.
I think I still have that video somewhere. He was definitely Mikey off a Bikey that day. :) good times.

Tony13

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I can't believe you still have that video. I still have that 20 bucks in a frame !

Top Bottom