help with first visit to allaire.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
any tips? do i need a tour? this looks like a fun place to ride for the ss, am i right? :)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
allaire is awesome. i know it pretty well but i can still def get lost out there. its a biiig place. a tour would prolly be a good idea. you will love it on a SS. we have a lot of peeps riding em there. when are you looking to get out there?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
maybe this weekend possibly? looking to switch it up a little :)

i saw the old video from 06 that looked fun, is it still like that?

The Kalmyk

I would say better. ATUG puts a lot of time in keeping the trails up to date. When they close down a trail they REALLY close down a trail. Some of the best re-routing I have seen. That helps in sustaining the whole system

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
that sounds promising, hopefully if no one is around to follow for a loop, i can still havea good time exploring.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG

is this the video with the bridges? :) there is a boatload more stuff to ride we did 16 or so mile last Sat. and did not reride anything.
post up the time we might be able to hook up I know a bunch of trails ( I still get a little lost ) but even if you get completely twisted around you will always run into someone to point the way just ask biscojosh...

L8tr Mike

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i plan on heading out this weekend, maybe 1030-11ish and taking a explore/easy ride with mandi. at least a 2+ hours since its a little commute for us.

The Kalmyk

I think those 501 guys ride on Sat. I didn't check out their new thread. STAY AWAY FROM ANY TALL GRASS YOU SEE.....CHIGGERS:mad2:

Rogers

any tips? do i need a tour? this looks like a fun place to ride for the ss, am i right? :)

Pearl. I ride Allaire alot on a SS speed and would be happy to show you around this weekend. I think I could probably find some other people also and turn this into a fun ride. If you are interested let me know. I haven't been riding since JORBA fest and I'm itching to ride badly. Unfortunatly I can't get out until Sat. I will also note that I'm a 501 crew member :)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Pearl. I ride Allaire alot on a SS speed and would be happy to show you around this weekend. I think I could probably find some other people also and turn this into a fun ride. If you are interested let me know. I haven't been riding since JORBA fest and I'm itching to ride badly. Unfortunatly I can't get out until Sat. I will also note that I'm a 501 crew member :)

sure thing, i consider myself a beginner-intermediate, so if you are down for a little adventure cruise let me know, mandi and i are itching to find some new places :)

Rogers

sure thing, i consider myself a beginner-intermediate, so if you are down for a little adventure cruise let me know, mandi and i are itching to find some new places :)

Sure sounds good. I think it is suppose to rain but if it doesn't I'll be there. Just let me know what time. If anyone else is interested post up.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions