help with first visit to allaire.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i think im going to do a ride early in the morning there with my girl and get warmed up than do the 11oclock ride with you guys with out my girl. ill just take two separate cars.

G

gnusnomis

Thanks Mike and 501 crew, I'll be there at 11. I live about 40 min north but will be there on time as long as I get up in the morning. Hope to see you all there :)

Mongoose Rider

Damn it! I wish I could go with you guys but I am working Sat and Sunday this weekend. Maybe I could get a ride in this week.

G

gnusnomis

Don't wait for me guys, I decided to do a quick run through 6M now since I've been up since 7:30. But hope to join you for the next ride... Anyone riding this Thursday?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
just watch the board I try and get out after work all week starting around 5:00 MIG and I went last week and as of now it looks like wed and thursday are good ...
now back to our show...:)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
AAAWWWEEESOME ride today. put down 4 miles early with my girl than tacked another 12 miles on top of it with the guys. although someone told me that i ride much faster now than i used to i know i need to really keep working on losing some pounds and working on my a-game. but today was a great ride. took a little spill on the pink trail and managed to get stabbed in that back by a broken off thick branch. that pretty much knocked me down a few notches for the rest of the ride. great riding with the old faces and awesome meeting a couple of new guys. until next time.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
fun as allways for those of you that missed my front wheel under the root roll right before the bridge,
it was a sight to behold then I cleared the f##king root off the trail so I do not do the same thing the next time.
shame that nick had to peel off but he would have enjot the other side of the rode.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions