help with first visit to allaire.

well im glad this is still going on =) can anyone give me an address on where to park?

beginners pace / no drop?

hospital road parking lot and yes there will be no drops...good fun pace.stopping to clear crap from the trails.

yeah dustin and i came to the conclusion the other day that mike doesnt know how to do a beginnger pace anymore. and the 243 in his user name is the amount of grams of cocaine he does before rides. hahahaahh. juuuuust kidding. yeah beginner pace for sure. traisl should rulllle tomorrow. i wanna hit the glass trail FAST casue its going to be solid as a rock

well im glad this is still going on =) can anyone give me an address on where to park?

beginners pace / no drop?

Hospital Rd, Farmingdale, NJ 07727. Once you are on Hospital Rd you can't miss the parking lot.

I just checked the weather and it isn't looking to good. If it turns out to be okay I'll be there.

Last edited:
On top of on/off rain for 2 days, it is pouring out right now. I live 20 min North of Hartshorne and would say it would probably not be a good idea. All that sand that got exposed is due to lack of maint. and people riding in the wet. Allaire? Not sure.

we are doing a beginner ride Sunday around 10:30 if you are interested...

is anyone welcome for the beginner ride? I haven't been to Allaire yet and would like to go along a group ride. Where are you guys meeting?

anybody is welcome man. its the great thing about this community.... unless you ride without a helmet that is. than no ride for you.

lets say 11:00 at the hospital road lot should be so far 5 or 6 of us this will not be a killer leave the bodies in the woods pace. a good get to know some of the trails ride.
hope to see you there..

I think I'll be there. I haven't decided yet between 6 mile or Allaire for Sun. But because Allaire is much closer and some of the crew will be there I think I'm leaning toward Allaire. I'll post back later and let you know.

Hey guys, I will try to make this ride. I will be at Great Adventure doing the Komen cancer run. If I am not there by the time you guys are ready to roll, *dont* wait for me. I will either be there on time or not at all.

Maybe see you freaks tomorrow.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions