help with first visit to allaire.

So let's say Sat at 10:30. If it rains Sun at 10:30. If the rain totally f's up the weekend I'm going to be :mad2: I'm going to be MIA for a few days but I'll check in on Friday night.

I really think you guys should ride sunday, no hunters. Plus the 2nd:D annual MTBNJ picnic is Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think you guys should ride sunday, no hunters. Plus the 2nd:D annual MTBNJ picnic is Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed....I will be at the picnic on saturday and if you ride on sunday we may be able to get a celebrity to ride with us...what you think Walter?

agreed....I will be at the picnic on saturday and if you ride on sunday we may be able to get a celebrity to ride with us...what you think Walter?

I would like to go to the picnic but I have other commitments later in the afternoon. So by the time I got there I would only be able to stay for a short period of time. I'm going to be riding both days if the rain holds out, but if you want to push for an unofficial unorganized ride on Sunday I'll be there. But I will also be there on Sat. :eek:

I really dont know any celebrities. I spent the evening drinking beers with Darryl Dawkins a few years ago, but I lost his number.

I have work Sat., and Sun. is a maybe. I will update as I know more. I need to ride, and my SS needs me to pay more attention to her.

Sat. looks suckee for me I might need to work but a sunday would work..
just do not go by the weather channel they suck..

I just flew back from Chicago from a 1 1/2 day conference on energy deritvatives. It was as fun as it sounds. Today 2 hour delay, then once we got on the plane we sat on the runway for another 45 minutes :drooling: ...and still haven't ridden since JORBA Fest....so let's just say I'm ready to tear some sh*t up. So what is the deal for tommorow or Sunday?

the weekend looks to be a bit moist still. you missed out on some RAIN last night and this morning. crazy stuff. that storm may have given us some new logsticles haha. hopefully the weather will shift for sunday. id LOVE to get a nice compacted sand ride in.

looks like sunday is the best bet so far lets hope it rains itself out today. :)

Sunday after the storm ride

just got off the phone with piper he is down for an 11:00 oclock start for a beginner paced ride with some clear the crap out of the trail stops this is of course depending on if it rains tonight..if any one is interested that where we'll be..
l8tr Mike

i may still be interested, i havent seen much rain around here today, but i dont know how its going to be down by the trails. anyone else local know how it will be if its dry until 11am tomorrow?

I live about 6 miles from Allaire as long as it does not rain untill then the trails should be ok...
that being said this will not be das hammerfest as I do not want to kill the hard work that has gone into the trails they will be wet but I do not think there will be lakes as the nick work that has been done is working very well to drain the water from the trails.
I wll also copy this to the rides section so more folks can see it..
hope to see you there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions