Help w/South End, Pumphouse, Boulder Garden

trekfan

ok so i'm riding on Sitting Bear and go onto the new South End trail. at some point South End branches off to Timber. What is Timber? Where does it go? Continue on South End to the end (?) and come to an intersection with Pumphouse on both the left and the right. Where does Pumphouse left go? Take a wild guess and take Pumphouse right and get to a trail called Boulder Garden, which says its for hikers only. Isn't Pumphouse for hikers only too? Don't take Boulder Garden but continue up Pumphouse back to the aux gate. some questions:

1) South End trail goes from Sitting Bear to the Pumphouse left/right intersection? did I miss anything? anyone know how many miles it is?
2) At the end of South End, where does Pumphouse left go?
3) Is Pumphouse now open to biking?

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I can answer one (and a half) of your ?'s:

Pumphouse is not hiking only. It begins just north of the lake by the beach area and terminates at the lot on Turkey Ridge. From the northern/beach start, after about 1/2 mile there is a V; on the left is a "Hiker's only" trail. Is this Boulder Garden?

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
Pumphouse is not hiking only. Boulder is hiking only. When you came out south if you went left you would have come out on cherry ridge road. If you climbed timber this also comes out on cherry ridge road.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions