Help us help you

Frank

Sasquatch
Help us pass the word onto chapter heads about trail issues, storm damage, dumping;), trees down, illegal use, etc. If you have information on a trail issue (other than trail condition reports) please post them here along with detailed descriptions as to where the problem exists and we'll address them as soon as possible.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Right now is a good opportunity to voice your opinions about what needs work, and where. This is in comparison to voicing your opinions after the work has been done.

BiknBen

Right now is a good opportunity to voice your opinions about what needs work, and where.

Thanks for the invite to voice concerns.

6-Mile...
I've been riding there a bunch in the last few months. The stream crossing near S. Middlebush Rd. just kills me. I'll try not to sound like a wuss but that stream just stinks. It garantees that your feet will be drenched during every ride. It's the first thing I think about when preparing to ride there. "How high will that water be?"

I realize a structure at that crossing would be a big undertaking. Maybe extend the trail to the road where there is a bridge?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

6-Mile...
I've been riding there a bunch in the last few months. The stream crossing near S. Middlebush Rd. just kills me. I'll try not to sound like a wuss but that stream just stinks. It garantees that your feet will be drenched during every ride. It's the first thing I think about when preparing to ride there. "How high will that water be?"

I realize a structure at that crossing would be a big undertaking. Maybe extend the trail to the road where there is a bridge?

Agreed, especially in the winter, my past couple of times there, I rode it in sub 30 degree and it wasn't horrible but it would be nice not to have to ride it.

ArmyOfNone

We have scouted out routes there a few times. Everything in that area is nasty. I agree it blows, but still not sure what the best solution to that problem is.

Wobbegong

6-Mile...

We are meeting with the park staff later this month to talk about future projects. This is on my list to discuss with them.

Top Bottom