Help Finding Pivot Bearings

pkovo

Yeah, I looked at length this afternoon, I found quite a few different sized bearings that have the extended race, but from what I sawthe ghost was the only one I could fin with this particular size....figures.

I had resigned to regreasing and using the old bearings this evening. Got as far as popping a seal off and looking to see what the grease looks like, its not dirty but their isnt a lot in there. Then got sidetracked by beer, a highly coveted shoprite shop from home spot, and two episodes of “Waco”, on Netflix, so I never got to it.

Now I just checked my email, and the REI rep emailed me a tracking number for the bearings at 10 PM tonight.

So I have to say, at this point I’m just gonna wait, and the REI rep is now really impressing the hell out of me now.

THATmanMANNY

Just picked up this bad boy for my bro to get him started. Practically every bike in his house I've had a involvement with getting ha. Now him and his kids are tearing up 6mile.
Bike is pretty decent but there is a very very minor play I feel when I pick up the bike at the seat. It's happening at the pivot right above the rear tire.
Will a new bearing kit and bolts solve this or is it done for? I haven't taken it apart to check. He's been riding it with no complaints.
B49A22DB-9F63-4810-BD40-47E613EA8701.jpeg

Top Bottom