Helmets

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Real riding on fake i.e. non public roads. You only have to worry about getting run over by tanks!

and aircraft/fuel trucks/firetrucks/sailors running late on their way back from lunch/njng construction vehicles, but yea thats nothing to worry about. ?

rick81721

Lothar
Dude... @rick81721 rides in FL. Like #1 in cyclist death in the country!

Only place worse is New York City!

teno55r.gif

The Kalmyk

Bro, just buy it online.

So I sincerely put my best foot forward to support a local bike shop in my quest to get a Kask helmet. I even stepped away from my original choice of the Valegro to the Moqito X because that’s what was said to be I stock. It ended up being an empty box. Also had no intention to compare online cost to theirs. Dragged my two boys half hour there and half hour back and that is what really got to me.

I’m over it and wish them the best- no sarcasm there what so ever.??

rick81721

Lothar
So I sincerely put my best foot forward to support a local bike shop in my quest to get a Kask helmet. I even stepped away from my original choice of the Valegro to the Moqito X because that’s what was said to be I stock. It ended up being an empty box. Also had no intention to compare online cost to theirs. Dragged my two boys half hour there and half hour back and that is what really got to me.

I ordered mine from Amazon. I buy plenty of bikes from LBSs

The Kalmyk

I hope no one stole it from them but he didn’t seem too concerned about it being an empty box.

Top Bottom