Helmets MANDATORY!

Even this guy get's a second chance. Think about how stupid he looked wearing a HOT WHEELS helmet.
shachar.jpg

He'll get another chance to look stupid, without that helmet, we would be " cleaning his brains up with a shovel" <------- that's a great quote from someone on this forum, I don't recall who said it.

Yep yep.

Didn't someone mention that there's the potential for mtb trail access to be banned if someone is badly injured on the trails (with your chances being increased if you don't wear a lid)? So even if someone is too cool to wear a helmet, surely they're not so selfish that they would risk trail access for the other bikers in the area?

This is the exact point. I really could care less about anyone who has so little self respect as not to protect their own head from an inevitable crash.

Working in a shop I am thanked many times a year for selling someone a helmet that indeed worked as it should. I saved their life.

Not to mention saving your family tears and pain as they spend their last dollars keeling you alive via feeding tube. This is a real issue that is beyond ignorant to ignore.

You will smash multiple helmets in your years as a mt biker.

Wake up.

NICE!!!!

A few more pictures like that one is what we need!
Smiling people who would obviously be dead or permanently damaged if they had been too cool to wear a helmet... send us more like that!

That picture is worth a thousand threats, curses and wise cracks.

It obvious that he doesn't give a sh%t about himself, so why would he care if we have to suffer cause they close the trails to us because they had to clean what's left of his bumb ass brain off the trail with a shovel.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions