Helmet backwards: the new trend??

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
So, after the brief ride this AM, I returned home to pick up my kid and take him to the park in Ridgewood, we brought his bike & the trailer....we were rolling and I hear a weird noise behind us, I figure it was a bike so I moved over to the side to let him pass. When I look at the guy, it was an older guy, I only saw white hair coming out of his BACKWARDS HELMET!!
Yeah, he was wearing his helmet backwards!!!! Is this a NEW ROADIE TREND that I am not aware of??? Or was he just plain clueless???.....WTF!!!
He was riding a sweet LITESPEED road bike, he was not just another old guy on a kmart bike around the park...he had his Sidi's and all the top notch gear.....I guess it is true that money can't buy everything.... ;)

I wish I had my camera.....:cool:

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Maybe he thinks it's the style and it makes him loook young LOL- like jackass kids with their hats on backwards and their pants half way down their asses! God I hate hip hop crap.

TonyC

How about the bike you see with the front skewer that's in the open position tightened up. Or how about the barends sticking straight up.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I saw a bike in Wegmans that was a prize for whatever and the forks were installed backwards.

Top Bottom