Hello!

gpTron

Did some light trail riding back in 2005-2010 on my Trek 4500. Now that I live in Mercer County and saw I live less than 30 mins from a bunch of great trails (Clayton Park, 6 Mile, Allaire, etc) I decided to get back into it. Bought myself a Trek Roscoe 8 last week so I could give my 4500 to my wife and have been having a blast so far. Tried Allaire for the first time this morning and man was that fun. Probably going back again next Saturday. Hope to see you out on the trails!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Welcome!

Allaire’s a great park to ease back into MTB. They have weekly beginner Tuesday evening rides (when the days get a little longer). They’re no drop, no pressure and super supportive. You’ll see, they go as fast or as slow as that days group needs. They regroup at major intersections and also have people sweeping (going last) to be sure no one is ever left behind. Worth checking out even if you (or your wife) are intermediate riders.

gpTron

Welcome!

Allaire’s a great park to ease back into MTB. They have weekly beginner Tuesday evening rides (when the days get a little longer). They’re no drop, no pressure and super supportive. You’ll see, they go as fast or as slow as that days group needs. They regroup at major intersections and also have people sweeping (going last) to be sure no one is ever left behind. Worth checking out even if you (or your wife) are intermediate riders.
That's awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom