Hello!!!!

hooples3

Hi, I just found out about your forum site from a new member on ridemonkey.com. it seems pretty interesting. I live in Brooklyn , but find myself in NJ riding most of the time, so this site seems perfect. Looking forward to talking with you all

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hooples3 said:
Hi, I just found out about your forum site from a new member on ridemonkey.com. it seems pretty interesting. I live in Brooklyn , but find myself in NJ riding most of the time, so this site seems perfect. Looking forward to talking with you all

Glad you like the site! Where do you usually ride in NJ?

-jay

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hooples3 said:
usually Hawsthorne, sometimes ringwood, round valley... and diablo
and u?

I usually ride Tourne, Lewis Morris, Deer Park, Mahlon. They are my favs... Others places that I like riding but don't get there often are Hartshorne and Mercer County. Waywayanda, Sourlands and Chimney Rock are on my todo list.

-jay

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Jason said:
I usually ride Tourne, Lewis Morris, Deer Park, Mahlon. They are my favs... Others places that I like riding but don't get there often are Hartshorne and Mercer County. Waywayanda, Sourlands and Chimney Rock are on my todo list.

-jay

let me know when you're around for a wawayanda ride... be happy to show you around the place. same goes for ringwood and skyline trails... these are good'uns for the heckler. :)

NJ Jess

Welcome to the forum!

Hi there, I'm up for riding too. I drive all over the state, but I Love Ringwood, Allamuchy, Chimney Rock, Hartshorne, and now,...Allaire. There are some new trails in and around New York so maybe you can show us some new sites. Hope to hear more from you, Hooples3. Smiles, NJ Jess

hooples3

thanks everyone... i will def be stopping by daily!!!
I am looking to ride soon, I just bulit up a 6.6 and have been eager to get it on the trails. unfortunalty this weekend is out ofr me, I am closing on my new house... but i will keep looking and hopefully a bunch of us can get together for a nice ride!!!!

N

njrider

Brooklyn

I am new here, hello all, org from BayRidge BKLYN but have been a NJ trasnplant for 6 years now, where in Brooklyn are you from?, I used to have a Trek mountain bike when I lived in BKLYN, I used to ride the shore RD bike path along the water for exercise, my Xwife toosed it in the trash when I turned my back.

Just got a new starter mountain bike and I'm hoping to hit some trails soon.

hooples3

I am from Dyker Heights. I have been on that path hundreds of times. Actually My bike shop is on 3rd ave. Bay Ridge Bicycle world. I ride alomost all year round, but springtime is always my favorite... once it starts getting nice out ,we all need to meet up and go for a ride

N

njrider

Bike shop

I know that bike shop well, I used to live up the block 92nd and 4th accross from Uno's. I'm up for us all hooking up for a ride.

hooples3

njrider said:
I know that bike shop well, I used to live up the block 92nd and 4th accross from Uno's. I'm up for us all hooking up for a ride.

sounds good to me.. we will have to figure it out after the holidays though.!!!

Top Bottom