Hello

Sweaty Betty

Hey there, ran into Jess last week at 6 mile and she suggested I sign on to the forum so here I am. Been mountain biking for about 2 years, although the first year was more walking with my bike. Anyway I usually bike chimney rock, allamuchy and deer park, but also enjoy kittatiny, round valley, ringwood and waway as well. Not sure what else to post as a first-timer, but I am looking forward to getting and sharing info.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome Betty, I'm almost your neighbor. It's actually possible that I could throw a rock from my yard and have it land in your yard. Not likely, but possible. If you happen to have a retard riding around your neighborhood at 5:00 in the morning with his lights on, it's probably me.

Sweaty Betty

Hey

Hello all.
hey norm, i think perhaps i have called the cops on you...strange guy riding around with lights on throwing rocks. if you do throw rocks can you break the windows that need to be replaced, not the good ones?

NJ Jess

hello there

Hi there! glad you can finally "talk to us" instead of just lurrrrrking. Hope to ride with you soon too. Rosy Rambler and I have ridden 6 mile, mercer, and next week Thompson. You have some great rides by you, but in the winter we should try Allaire. The more the merrier!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if you do throw rocks can you break the windows that need to be replaced, not the good ones?

You got it, I try to please. But my aim isn't what it used to be, and it used to suck. So I can't make any promises.

Sweaty Betty

Good to be talking with everyone, although I am not so sure I see anything wrong with lurking...i wasn't hurting anyone, nothing wrong with voyeurism.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Good to be talking with everyone, although I am not so sure I see anything wrong with lurking...i wasn't hurting anyone, nothing wrong with voyeurism.

We're gonna take Betty out on her first Mahlon ride -- if you gotta be a voyeur, just take care not to look at Lenny.:puke:

Top Bottom