Hello?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Is this thing on? I hope everyone is out riding since it's like a ghost town in here today...

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Started the summer job this week. My computer time at work is significantly curtailed.

And yes, I rode for 2 hours in the woods today, so not much computer action there either.:D

walter

Fourth Party
Started the summer job this week. My computer time at work is significantly curtailed.

And yes, I rode for 2 hours in the woods today, so not much computer action there either.:D

Whats the summer job, if you don't mind me asking?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Whats the summer job, if you don't mind me asking?
I work in my school district as a painter. Classrooms, bathrooms, hallways, whatever. Very glamorous.:D

We've got a core crew of guys that keep coming back every summer, and a few who drift in and out. This is my ninth summer doing it.

Some summers I'll teach a writing class at Brookdale as well, if my boss there has anything for me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Work is insane for me and I rarely log on at home anymore. Plus this coming week a lot of people will be on vacations and whatnot so it probably won't get much better.

ArmyOfNone

Ahhh!!!

Having no internet is sooo terrible! Im at the GFs uncles house and they have wireless internet. So this is the first day on in sooo many too many days.

I hope all is well, at looks as such.

I have been riding my bike, eating more that my share, drinking, sitting on the beach and smoking cigars. Its been a great so far. Missing the trails tho!

Not sure when the next time ill be able to get back on...hopefully soon!

Later!

ArmyOfNone

Im Back!

You miss me? I know you did...:)

The last two days on the cape were pretty terrible. Clouds and scattered t storms made it tough to squeeze some rides in. But i think i got near 200 miles of spin time in. I never rode up to Provincetown but we did make it up there to take in some of the sites. Thats a place that everyone should experience. WOW

I did get a chance to meet up w/ J and ride parts of the Cape Cod marathon course. Played a couple rounds of golf, ate and drank much deliciousness.

For those who are Gin drinkers...Tanqueray Rangpur. Highly recommended.

Glad to be back. Racing tomorrow!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome back. The boards missed you.

Top Bottom