Hello

Joe S.

Hi, my name is Joe. I ride mostly xc and some trials. I live in Boonton and have been riding for about 5 years. I ride at Tourne, Allamuchy, Skyline, etc... I recently started to get involved with some TM / adopt a trail at Tourne, since i am there 2 or 3 nights a week. Hope to meet some of you at a TM session or a ride...

ArmyOfNone

Yo-Yo_-_You_Better_Ask_Somebody.jpg

Whats up? Welcome!

NJ Jess

nice

to have you come on board. Lots of rides here. Love'd the tourne, used to live in Rockaway. Hope to ride with you sometime.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse Joe. :D

boonton native or just passing through?

Shaggz

A strong 7
ok - i was the really good looking balding guy sitting next to the other balding guy with the goatee (mergs) who was sitting next to the caveman guy (sean/aka anrothar) who was sitting next to the short preppy guy who left early (sparta brad). we are doing work at mahlon dickerson, along with steve f (stratocaster).

Joe S.

ok, i was the not so good looking balding guy talking with Ryan after the meeting about doing work in Tourne. I did meet mergs, and Greg.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Been here for about 5 years now... native of west paterson, and a few other places in between...

Yes, i was at the AAT meeting a few weeks ago.

so you hit up johnnies on a regular basis? :D

i grew up in boonton twp and went to booton high. just moved out of the area a year ago...and in case you don't know who i am just take a look at shaggz avatar. that'd be me.

edit: actually, you probably have no freakin' idea who i am. i type some stupid crap when i've been consuming frothy beverages in excess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom