hello im a newb

1gnasty

hey guys my name is juan im looking to get a bike, i was looking at a k2 oz-m
carbon fiber, what are some good upgrades and also can i put dick brakes on it?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
hey guys my name is juan im looking to get a bike, i was looking at a k2 oz-m
carbon fiber, what are some good upgrades and also can i put dick brakes on it?

welcome aboard. i wouldnt recomend dick brakes, hahahaahahah. but i would recomend disc brakes.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest not buying a ten year old carbon fiber bike. CF has come a long way since then and no one is really certain of the life of CF. You would probably dump a ton into just to modernize it, and its probably not disc compatible.

My vote, take your money and look for something newer that wont need to be totally upgraded.

Good luck and welcome to our nutty little piece of the world wide web.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah man i would recomend buying yourself something new. what are you looking to spend? and what kind of riding are you looking to do?

1gnasty

thanks for the welcome guys im looking in to other newer bikes thanks
for the advice

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome the the board I see you noticed the need to spell check all ready...:)
there are a few people here that work for shops I am sure you will get good advice. My bit of advice is to ride all the different bikes on your list in your price range it sucks to get a bike that don't fit right...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I think you need to keep your dick away from your brakes at all times. I am sure it is an effective way to stop, but only at a steep price, and it will only work once. After that you end up being anatomicly correct for a G.I.Joe squad:scared:.

1gnasty

I think you need to keep your dick away from your brakes at all times. I am sure it is an effective way to stop, but only at a steep price, and it will only work once. After that you end up being anatomicly correct for a G.I.Joe squad:scared:.
hahahaha im def not trying tha
sorry for my spelling guys is not to good but ill try my best,looks like i found a iron horse warrior 4.5 full suspension it has a lot upgrades to i might get that i hope the owner still has it

warcricket

Like a Jerk
hahahaha im def not trying tha
sorry for my spelling guys is not to good but ill try my best,looks like i found a iron horse warrior 4.5 full suspension it has a lot upgrades to i might get that i hope the owner still has it

my friend (not to into biking) rolls that whip and isn't too impressed...

my advice would be not to go full suspension if your looking to spend on the cheap side...

1gnasty

well the deal with the iron horse fell tru,but i found a khs fr series that im going to buy

1gnasty

What phallic parts are on the iron horse? Oh jeez... nevermind... answer is in the question.
yeah is gone but i found a better bike im realy happy with the khs it has alot of upgrades

Top Bottom