Hello from Wall

O

One2Go

Hey I'm new to the sport. I've been a runner all of my days then got a stress fracture and had to bike and I just loved it. It also turned out I'm 5min from Allaire so if you see a tall runner-looking guy in a flagrantly yellow jacket say hello and show me some trails.

thanks
Brendon

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
a tall runner-looking guy in a flagrantly yellow jacket
Excellent description! I'm a skinny road-geek looking guy in a matchy-matchy ballerina outfit, moseying around on a black single speed. See you there!

D

DANSPANK

I was the guy there today in red shorts on an Intense 29er. Helloooo

NJ Jess

biking is the best

And running is cool too. Nice to meet you today and hope to see you building so miles, heart, and lungs in your backyard. Post when you can ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hello. if you are terroriist or a rebel, please find another site.

What kind of greeting is this? Jeez, kids these days.

Welcome Brendon, Hi.
If you plan to trash our site,
By all means, fuck off.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hi Brendon - It was nice to meet you on the trail yesterday. You and mountain biking seem to fit right together. Hope to see you out there more often! :)

Ellen

D

DANSPANK

Welcome Brendon, Hi.
If you plan to trash our site,
By all means, fuck off.

Norm, your training in becoming more British is almost complete - you seem to have the official welcome down. I'm proud of you young padawyn.

Frank

Sasquatch
Don't worry Brendon...the people on this site are generally nicer and less sarcastic than you have recently witnessed. They just got coal for Christmas, got their site hacked, and need to ride. :eek:

Top Bottom