Hello from Union County

and apparently if you use terms such as Yam Bag, you will get a custom title. I love it!

Welcome to the club of bad screen names. I still hold the title of Least Imaginative though. (If only my name were Freddy and I rode downhill in Kentucky.)

Sporting a nice thigh bruise from an ice mishap on Saturday's Ringwood ride. The boy scouts thought that was most amusing.

I may have you beat on that one.... using my real name. This is an object lesson on the subject of drinking and typing. As for the the boy scouts.....It's all fun and games until someone puts and eye out, and then its frickin' hysterical. Willkommen UberMike.

with all the humor going on here, it's easy to see why Oleg wants to get in so bad.:D

Oleg just bought a SS niner so they better let him in. Until now he rode Dual control shifters and that is enough to keep anyone out in my book.

we shall welcome oleg with open arms. his new delta tau chi name will be super-flounder. :D

Greetings!!

Whats goin on SUPERMIKE!!! I'm from UC also and hit up chimney rock all the time. Fairly new to mountain biking myself but I'd say get out and ride now. Winter conditions arent as bad as you'd think. If its 32deg outside the trail is hard and not soft or muddy and the loose leaves out there are frozen as well(better traction). If you do ride this time of year look for the nutcase still riding in shorts and a sweatshirt no matter how cold it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom