Hello From Monmouth County

njmb

Hey everyone, I have been mtb riding for about 2 years off and on. Usually ride at hartshorne. I was hard for me to stick with the sport because my friends were buying bikes from sports authority and breaking them on the first trip and giving up. I have been riding with a few friends lately and we are having a blast.

Took my first trip to allaire state park yesterday and had a great time, really enjoyed the non-marked trails the most. On our way out we seen about 20 riders show up and someone was giving us some info on how there is weekly rides (the last one, doh!) hopefully I can get on board next season with these. Thanks for the info whoever you were, that river trail was really cool. I see myself coming back here often cya around!

Here is a few pics I snapped on the ride.

Saw this little guy on the trail
asp_trt.jpg

This looks alot worse in real life, was real fun to go down!
asp_drp.jpg

Getting ready to start your ride
asp_grp.jpg

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
welcome to the boards. we will definetly be getting some weekend rides togther with that group soon. keep looking on the board for group rides in the allaire section or the rides, races, events section.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
His name is Cecil Turtle.

no his name is Tooter Turtle...let's see how many can remember this one...
second clue... "Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome; time for zis one to come home."

remember I am old and can remeber all the useless information but have a hard time remembering my camelbak..

Mike

dualfisted

welcome

This ones for Frank... "I hate Allaire, too much sand!"

Welcome to this jernt newb. U missed a fun last group ride. Definately keep an eye on the Allaire board if u like the place, 501 thread has got a lot goin on. Definately hit Allaire up thru the fall and winter as all that soft sand firms up real nice with some rain and colder temps. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone else tho, haha.

Top Bottom