Hello from Essex County

C

CultureCouture

Hmm, so you claim your new but you own a shop...my head is going to explode! I've been toying with the idea of building a shed-shop in my yard, something like 12x16 foot space to hide all the bikes I buy, sadly zoning permits in this township are awful. So I have them scattered throughout the house in various places so you can't count all of them at any point in time :rofl: I envy your bike-shop-ed-ness

Maybe a bike shop will be the next venture! I'll call it Cycle Couture, but it'll be really snooty, like everyone that works there will have to speak with a french accent and carry around a minituarized dog in their knapsack. We can be business partners. Deal? Awesome.

I decided that I needed a full suspension bike and found this great deal on craigslist I couldn't pass up. Oh, the collection has just begun......

Hey, maybe you can be one of those crazy old hoarder ladies, but instead of having like 100 cats scattered around your house you'll have bikes. And then your town will enact a new law called 'Ellbiddy Bill' that prohibits any household from having more than 7 bikes at a time. See, you can be famous.

I'm a big fan of the slow rides, you should definitely come out for one, it might not be very challenging for you, but we have a lot of fun. I can never make the Sunday rides as I have soccer games sunday mornings, but luckily I'm flexible during the week. Plus, waking up at 6:30 to be at Ringwood by 8am is something I'm not really excited about doing.

<- total night person!

ellbiddy

...Hey, maybe you can be one of those crazy old hoarder ladies, but instead of having like 100 cats scattered around your house you'll have bikes...

I hope my transformation to crazy and old doesn't entail an additional transformation to a lady :rofl:

50px-Mars_symbol.svg.png

kush

in another transformation, biddy did get .::FAST all of a sudden. hoarding crazy old lady = faster? :hmmm:

ellbiddy

in another transformation, biddy did get .::FAST all of a sudden. hoarding crazy old lady = faster? :hmmm:

The higher your seatpost the faster you go, it's the secret formula of all professional cyclists hahah

Top Bottom